Saturday, June 2, 2018


Dear Readers and "Early Adopters,"

First, thank you for subscribing years ago to this blog that I wrote for CHADD in the early 2000s.  In those early days of Adult ADHD awareness,  you provided me with much-needed encouragement and engagement.  I'm forever grateful to you.

Even though I no longer post here, I've continued to work hard to advance public understanding of Adult ADHD—and to improve the standard of care.   My professional blog since 2008 is ADHD Roller Coaster



Join me and your peers In   Solving Your Adult ADHD Puzzle!

ADHD Success Training Site

For years, my husband and I struggled first with his unrecognized ADHD and then with trying to find competent medical and therapeutic help.  It is ridiculous and shocking that such a hugely prevalent condition is so poorly understood, especially in the psychiatric and therapeutic community.

Unfortunately, that still holds true now in 2023!

I got tired of waiting for the mental-health field to "step up."  ADHD-challenged individuals and couples need expert help now. Now they can find it at my new training site, featuring online courses and discussion groups (e-mail and Zoom).

Participants are getting traction they never thought possible, despite years of therapy and reading many books.   Accessible worldwide —because ADHD knows no borders.

ADHD Couple Therapy Guide

You might be interested in my most recent book, Adult ADHD-Focused Couple Therapy: Clinical Interventions (Routledge, 2016).

It is the first professional guide to merge the evidence of what works for couple therapy and for adult ADHD treatment.  (Hint:  More practical strategies and solid education, less re-hashing of problems and conflict!)

 



ADHD Roller Coaster Blog

Again, if you aren't already subscribed, I hope you will join me at my award-winning blog: ADHD Roller Coaster.

You'll find 15 years of news and first-person essays on all aspects of ADHD, including these departments:
  • ADHD Gene-Testing
  • ADHD News and Research
  • ADHD Partner Survey
  • The You, Me, and Adult ADHD Book Club
  • Events with Gina
  • Finding Support
  • Medications
  • Myth-Busting
  • Personal Essays
  • Relationships
  • The Basics about Adult ADHD
  • Tools & Strategies
Thank you and I hope to see you at my blog or training site soon!  Sign up at my blog to stay connected. Visit ADHD Roller Coaster and wait for the pop-up!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment. To receive any responses by e-mail, click the "subscribe" link just below this box.